The all-new TEMPUR-LuxeBreeze® mattress feels up to 10 cooler.* Featuring our newest and most advanced Pure Cool® Plus material that absorbs and pulls heat away from your body, it works with specialized cool-to-the-touch covers so you stay measurably cooler-all night long.*
*Based on average heat index of TEMPUR-LuxeBreeze® compared to TEMPUR-ProAdapt® models measured over an 8-hour period.
- 13-inch Mattress: Medium-feel hybrid mattress.
- Innovative Cooling Material: Tempur-Pedic® Pure Cool® Plus Material is designed to pull heat away from your body so even the hottest of sleepers can stay cool-all night long.
- Pressure-Relieving Material: One-of-kind Tempur-Pedic® Ventilated Advanced Relief™ Material is enhanced with added ventilation for increased airflow-for deeper, more restful sleep.
- Heat-Diffusing Layer: This exclusive technology is added to the top of our Pure Cool® Plus material to work with Ventilated Advanced Relief™ material to help absorb excess heat throughout the night and provide an enhanced cooling effect.
- Cool-To-The-Touch Cover: A patented removable, machine-washable cover has heat-absorbing fibers that draw heat away from the body for cooling comfort.
- Hybrid Technology: Over 1,300 premium innersprings** combine with our one-of-a-kind Tempur-Pedic® pressure-relieving and cooling materials to deliver exceptional pressure relief and support.
- Rest Assured: Designed and assembled in the USA with a 10-year limited warranty for comfort you can rely on.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.